|Job title :
||Cryptocurrency Tax Adviser
|Reporting to :
|Job description :
||My client is looking to expand their crypto team with the recruitment of a dynamic individual with both innovative skills combined with an attention to detail.
Focussing on the taxation of cryptocurrencies the role will be ideal for someone who has an interest in all aspects of cryptocurrencies, including data analysis, with excellent mathematical skills.
Full training will be provided, along with the potential option of study support.
You, right candidate, will have strong knowledge or skills in the following areas:
· Ability to take on new clients related to cryptocurrencies
· Friendly, approachable and able to deal with numerous enquiries via phone/email/video call
· Good mathematical skills
· Fast thinking, with the ability to problem solve and pay attention to detail
· Basic tax knowledge, including Capital Gains Tax, is desired but not essential
· Good computer skills and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a fast growing market with one of country’s leading cryptocurrency tax specialists
Salary negotiable £25,000 - £30,000 plus bonuses and benefits
Andrea Potter acts as an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: andreapotter.net/privacy-policy.asp
Click here to enquire about this job
Back to the CURRENT JOBS page